SML Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Show, Not Tell

I believe that the best way to sell anything is to show it, not to tell it.

Here are some examples of why I think that I know SEO:

Google: design technology marketing

design technology marketing - Google Search (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

Google: design technology strategy

design technology strategy - Google Search (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

Google: design technology marketing strategy

design technology marketing strategy - Google Search (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

You will see that my sites are on the first and second search results of these pages. And trust me, if you use my name, there won't be just two :)

Point.

Related SML
SML Pro Blog: How to unGoogle yourself
SML Pro Blog: SML on SEO
SML Pro Blog: SML SEO = See-ming Lee + Search Engine Optimization


SML Copyright Notice


©2007 See-ming Lee 李思明 SML / SML Pro Blog / SML Universe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment