SML Search

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gay Community + Stephen Baker + Jennifer Crowe + Hillary Savage + Celeste Bryant / SML Thank You

  • I would like to thank my friends from the gay community who provided much inspiration and support while I worked on this project in 2006.

  • I would like to thank Stephen Baker of Red Antenna for collaborating with me on this project. Besides being the best ActionScript 2.0 - compliant Flash developer I have been able to find in New York City, his expertise in visual and interaction design have brought tremendous value to the project.

  • I would like to thank Jennifer Crowe who spent days and nights being our tagging engine.

  • I would like to thank Hillary Savage who provided me with a lot of courage and support during my stressful times working on this baby.

  • I would like to thank Celeste Bryant (LinkedIn) for submitting the project for awards consideration.

Related SML


SML Copyright Notice
©2007 See-ming Lee / SML Thank You / SML Universe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment