SML Search

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Google search results = my online personal ad

Ok, I can see that you are very searchable. So what?
— via IM

When I googled myself a few years ago, I had less than a page of links. When I googled myself half a year ago, I had at most 30 pages of links. Now, when I google myself, I have about 50,000+ links. What's the purpose of all this?

One purpose, I say, is that it functions as my online personal ad. Why bother writing all those lengthy paragraphs of descriptions, interests and what I like or don't like when what people really want to do is get your name and Google it themselves anyhow?

So there: Google SERP = my online personal ad.

Scoop up everything related to me in words, images, videos, blog posts then email me at seeminglee+love@gmail.com if you're interested.

To make this easier to forward to your friends, just send them my tiny url: GoogleSML.com

Cheers,
See-ming

SML Copyright Notice
Copyright 2007 See-ming Lee 李思明 SML / SML Pro Blog / SML Universe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment