SML Search

Monday, August 20, 2007

Symphonic Trance 0.8.24


I just found this on my hard drive today.


This is a piece that I wrote a long time ago that never finished. It was written after my Symphonic Electronica Opus 0.5.9 I haven't been able to bridge the climax to the ending, but the core elements are there.


This was one of the in-between stages when I noted that I am in no place to write dance tracks because I have very little experience, so I decided to remove all the percussions all together and focus on getting the symphonic parts right.


I have a long way to go to write dance tracks but every bit of experience counts — life is an iterative process, and you gain experience on everything that you do. You get more by trying to make something work then sitting around thinking that you will never be able to do it.


My motto is: I can do it if I believe that I can. I can do it well if I believe that I can do it well.


You can hear more of my music on ACIDplanet, Artist Server, IMEEM, Music Forte and YouTube.

Copyright 2006-2007 See-ming Lee. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment