SML Search

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Paul Pangaro + SML

Thanks to the thoughtful and generous introduction from Hugh Dubberly (SML Wiki), I met up with Paul Pangaro at his place, where I enjoyed a delightful and inspiring conversation about his philosophies.


Paul Pangaro / 20090814.10D.51465 / SML (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

I had problems keeping track of all the topics discussed on my Moleskine, and so it was wonderful that Paul sent notes, links and references back to me as an email as we speak. SML Thank You


SML Notebook

Designing for Conversation


Random stuff

  • Transcendental Meditation (Wikipedia) by Maraheshi Mahesh Yogi
  • Occam's Razor

I also learned an important lesson from Dr Wires: "ideas do not have to be taken seriously to have an impact."


Related SML Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment