SML Search

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Google Web History: See-ming Lee: Web Activity: 2005-2007 / 2007-12-04 / SML Data

Screenshot / visualization of my web activity on Google from 2005 to 2007:

Google Web History: See-ming Lee: Web Activity: 2005-2007 / 2007-12-04 / SML Data (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

My hypothesis is that my Google search activity is:

1. inversely proportional to the number of production-heavy projects
2. proportional to the number of research-oriented projects

In fact, I think that it's likely that my projects would follow a heavy-search (research) start and then progressively go down the slope because I'd have to produce a lot of stuff so no time / no reason to search.

I shall find out when I map my time-sheets to this visualization :)

Related SML Universe
+ SML Data
+ SML Google
+ SML Philosophy
+ SML Research
+ SML Viz

SML Copyright Notice
Copyright 2007 See-ming Lee 李思明 SML / SML Ideas / SML Universe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment